Saturday, August 13, 2011

What should I read?

I've narrowed it down to these, yet I don't know which one should I pick up. I usually read three to four books at a time or if an absolutely gripping story compels me to finish it in one go, then I stick to just one. I've read a chapter of One Day, a few pages of Bones of the Hills and still not happy.

I have to be in the mood to read a particular story. It should appeal to me, should appease my senses at that moment. Earlier this year I decided to read fewer novels of the detective/thriller genre and expand my reading pool to include other stuff. I realised that the stories were getting predictable and I was just skimming through most of them. I needed something else to broaden my world view so to speak. So I'm trying a little drama, a little history, a little human interest novels and more.

For now I think I'll pass on the books and continue with my CSI season 1 marathon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment