Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A song for every occasion

All through yesterday evening I was wondering over the fact that I know so many cheesy Hindi movie songs, beats and all, yet, when I decided to list them down, they all ran away in the deserted folds of my brain! What’s more surprising is that for some of the songs I know the verses and not just the chorus only!
The few that happened to stick around include:
  • A aa ee, o,oo, ooh, mera dil na thodo – Raju babu
  • Aare chad gaya upar re (Gutar gutar)  – Dalal
  • Mein toh raste se ja raha ta – Coolie No. 1
  • Meri pant bhi sexy
  • Back marti hai, front marti hai, dekho yeh ladki current marti hai
  • Bholi baali ladki – Sabse bada Khiladi
  • Ladki badi hai kamal ki
  • Main sach kehta hu aapki kasam (Stop That) - Gambler
  • Ruk ruk ruk, aare baba ruk, oh my darling give me a look - Vijaypath
  • Kya aada kya jalwe tere paro, o paro  - Shastra
  • Hai huku hai huku hai hai, yeh ladki mere samne mera dil liye jaye jaye
  • Neend aati nahi, chain jaata nahi, kya hua hai mujhe, dard jaata nahi
  • LML Baba LML, hone they baba LML, let’s make love bay-bay - Hathkadi
  • My adorable darling, I think of you every night every morning - Main Khiladi Tu Anari
  • Main ladki po po pom, tu ladka po po pom – Hera Pheri
  • P, P, P, P piya, G, G, G, G jiya, piya tune mera jiya le liya – Prem Deewane
  • Jhoom, Jhoom karta hai mera jiya
  • Meri Marzi - Gambler
  • Ladki hai Kya re baba – Laadla

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha

    Some more...I don't know what movies tho...

    Rain is Falling chama cham cham

    Bholi Bhali ladki...khol tere dil ki pyaar wali khidki :P

    Sarkailo khatiya..

    Like you said, I know many more but they're suddenly playing hide n seek with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh ... one more...

    Tan tana tan tan tan tara, chalti hai kya 9 se 12

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about oochi hai building, lift teri band hai,

    tu tu tu tu tara thodo na dil hamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As they say in Twitteristan... *facepalm*.

    ReplyDelete