So I got lazy. Four days of my leave are almost over and all I did was shop, eat and sleep. Hence the laziness to get online and type.
I can think of nothing other than finishing season 3 of CSI. I am addicted to it and have to replace it with something else. I guess I will start with Game of Thrones and refresh my memory before the new season starts; besides I have to start reading the books that have inspired the series.
Speaking of book, I have started reading Room by Emma Donoghue and must say it is very interesting. Will review it later.
J, you've always been a motivator and inspiration to me and with ABC you did just that. The writing is easier for me now, and though I haven't really polished the style, I am happy that nevertheless I'm writing.
We never got to deciding the prize, though. I guess we both deserve to share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment