Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

We all have our little ‘treats’, little ‘something’s’ that we indulge in regularly. We know that it is bad, senseless, does not add to anything, embarrassing and harmless but we can’t let go of them.  What are my guilty pleasures? Here they are, in no particular order of preferences
# Crappy TV Shows/Series — Hart of Dixie (the lamest, new show), Las Vegas, Bones, Castle, Grey’s Anatomy (I love this show and all it’s gorgeous men), Roswell (still love it), Gossip Girl (don’t watch but track it via recaps), Axe your Ex, Love Net and the like, Bigg Boss, Balika Vadhu, F.I.R. and Pratigya.
# Historical Romance Novels —This I’m not explaining/defending/justifying
# Gossip mags/sites
# Crime cases and the media attention
# Urban legends
# Voiceover narrations and their quotes— Meredith Grey on Grey’s Anatomy, Emma Thorne on Revenge, Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl (especially when she signs off xoxo), and Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City.

# Reading children's stories — All possible fairy tales, Enid Blyton, Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew) and Franklin W. Dixon (Hardy Boys) 

No comments:

Post a Comment