Monday, July 2, 2012

Get me out of here


I generally have a fear of getting stuck in an elevator. So, if I see a questionable-looking elevator, especially antique ones that come with wire grilles and doors that open outwards, I take the stairs or say a quick prayer (depending on how many floors I have to go).

Today morning I got into my building elevator and hearing the distinct sounds of a drill machine, getting louder as we descended, hitting the loudest at the 10th floor. All I could think during the ride was the movie ‘Speed’. The scene where Keanu Reeves rescued the passengers stranded in the lift. I could swear that the drilling noise was exactly like the one in the film, and for a moment I almost had a scare. Not that I would mind a Keanu Reeves rescuing me.

(I couldn't find the right scene, so...)




No comments:

Post a Comment